Professional Aerial Spraying, Spreading and Seeding Services
South Burnett Air Services provides Aerial Application Services including, spraying, spreading, seeding, baiting and pellet herbicide applications.
We also provide aerial waterbombing services to government agencies.
Advantages of Aerial Application
- Aircraft push more air down; thus driving the product into the crop for deeper penetration and better coverage.
- No disease transfer across the paddock and between crops
- No Soil compaction or wheel ruts in your crop
- No wheel ruts after rain or irrigation
- Professional, accurate applications
- No crop damage
- Fast efficient applications by professional pilots
- Ability to cover large areas in a short time
- GPS accuracy
We offer the following services
- Aerial Spraying – Insecticides, Fungicides, Herbicides, Foliar Fertilizer etc.
- Aerial Spreading – Fertilizer, Urea, Seeding etc.
- Pasture Improvement – Pasture Seeding, Pasture Spraying
- Granular Herbicides – GP Regain or GP Fluproponate Applications
- Aerial Baiting – Mice etc.
- Fire Control – Water Bombing
We are committed to all our service areas and clients and we believe Australian agriculture has a positive future.
We look forward to providing you with the best aerial crop protection in Southern Queensland.
Call or email to discuss your Aerial Application needs.